3/2/10

after my tuition,

my sister's friend(pei luan n boon lin) came and fetch me..

cause we go take dinner together at kuchai lama (100'c)

my sister went there with (bear-bear,xin yun n a girl)

we reached there,

then orded our dinner set =]

warh..

when the food reached,

looked delicious...

but,reality...

its normal only...

i think sabu-sabu will better than 100'c

after we ate,

its already 10++ p.m

then,

them said want go pasar malam der..

but, no people wanna go,

then changed place...

we went......

bear-bear's house ^^

them go there for gamble(ma jiong)..

ofcause not include me n my sister la..

we are good girl...xD

we go there juz played computer..

my sister played super mario...

me?? aiyiak... sure is facebook la.. xD

then....

they have'nt finish their gamble.

so we can't go back...

11.45++

we only can go back...

^^

good night everyone~

xD